Monday, October 06, 2008

Lookin' for Love In All the Wrong Places...








I am a very visual person. I need to see stimulating photographs. No, not those kind... *these* kind. I have files. Many, many files full of photos. Magazine tear pages. Magazines that have never been torn from. I need constant inspiration. But, here's the thing. It takes a hell of a lot to inspire me. I keep looking for perfect inspiration. I am also very moody. I go through phases like no other. Some people say tastes change every 5-10 years. No, mine change weekly.
The Whole Point:
I have been trying to gather photos for my style tray, and I am having difficulty pinpointing exactly what I want. I would best describe my taste as eclectic, but then of course EVERYONE says their taste is eclectic when they can't decide just what it is they like. I'm more of an Oriental, Moroccan, Beachy, Bohemian, Urban Loft eclectic. Whatever that is. Oh yeah, and I collect ironstone...
Images via desire to inspire, domino, martha stewart.

1 comment:

hello gorgeous said...

Hey Umi - thanks for the link love! Good start!