Monday, October 13, 2008

Lover-ly.



I had such a productive weekend! I was so excited that I jumped ahead to week two- the kitchen. The thing is, my boyfriend's birthday is at the end of this month and I plan on having the kitchen and living room (for the most part) completed by then. I want to have a party for him and I don't want him stressed the apartment is in disarray. SO, Happy Early Birthday, Sugar! I'm busting my ass for you. XO.

I woke up early as sin on Saturday morning and started clearing out my kitchen cabinets. I removed old food and cleaned and organized. I re-washed all of my utensils and holders and such. I just wanted to keep the doors open and look at the insides all day long.

Sunday, N, good sport that he is, jumped on board. He cleared off the deck and pulled up all the tomato plants, clipped the basil and tied the bunches for hanging, swept, and rearranged. He wants to buy some mums, too. I love that man.

We also rearranged the kitchen last night. We moved the dining table, the fridge, the dishwasher (portable), and my kitchen cart. We went to Walmart and bought a new organizer for the silverware, and... a $39.00 trashcan. N said it was the hottest trash can he had ever seen. I concur.

Any way, I really accomplished alot, and to hear him singing "Our house...is a very, very, very fine house.." It just gets me. You know???

1 comment:

Not your goddess said...

Thanks so much for adding me to your blogroll! I'll do the same, and am looking forward to following you on your cure... I'm hoping to do some curing as well, not sure how much I'll get done though!